Benghazi was a terrorist attack. The September 11th murders of 4 Americans in Libya wasn’t about some You Tube video and the Obama administration did apparently leave those people out there to die. They did apparently conceal the truth and they did think we’d be stupid enough to believe them.
And anybody who thought things would be different is, quite frankly, an idiot.
From PJ Media’s 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing:
- Special operations forces were told, twice, by their chain of command not to board aircraft to Benghazi to rescue the Americans then under attack.
- Hicks testified that Ambassador Stevens traveled to Benghazi to fulfill one of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s wishes. Despite the fact that security was worsening in Benghazi for months leading up to the 9-11 attack, Clinton wanted to make the post there permanent.
- Hicks also testified that he was shocked when Ambassador Susan Rice blamed a YouTube movie for inspiring the 9-11 attack. He testified that he had briefed Secretary Clinton directly via phone at 2 a.m. and told her that Benghazi was a terrorist attack.
- Whistleblowers were intimidated into silence.
- Hicks directly testified that the YouTube movie, for which a man remains in jail, was not in any way relevant to the attack in Benghazi.
- Democrats were uninterested in getting at most of the facts, but were very interested in destroying Mark Thompson.
Four Americans died that day and only a moron would have believed anything the Obama administration said.
This is pretty sad stuff. The Obama administration turns a blind eye – even while it’s happening – to Islamic terrorism. They send Americans into a hot zone for political purposes and don’t even back them up. They then try and cover it up, lie about it, or change the subject. Then we hear so much time has passed it’s not important anymore.
Sadly predictable and pathetic.
News | Comment (0)